Imagine the perfect location for your business. There, conveniently located between two metropolitan areas, including three major universities, your business thrives.
Nearby metro areas are connected via state-of-the-art freeways, all revamped within the last ten years. And best of all, a thirty-five minute drive brings you to a major international airport.
Access: Eagle Mountain
• Two access routes to the I-15 freeway: Pioneer Crossing and 2100 North
• 35 minutes to downtown Salt Lake City and 25 minutes to downtown Provo
• 35 minutes to Salt Lake International Airport
• Cory B. Wride Memorial Highway (State Route 73)
• Utah Transit Authority (UTA) bus route to Thanksgiving Point commuter rail station and UVU
• Salt Lake International Airport served over 22 million passengers in 2007 (17th largest hub in the country)
• Over 700 trucking companies are based in Utah, making it a perfect location for product distribution
• East-west I-80 route (NYC to San Francisco) and north-south I-15 route (Canada to Mexico) both run directly through Salt Lake City
• 1,400 miles of railroad track stretch throughout Utah, all lines converging in the Salt Lake City and Ogden metro areas