Imagine the perfect location for your business. There, with the benefit of state-of-the-art utilities infrastructure and a wealth of natural resources, your business thrives.
The City has set aside over 4,000 acre feet of water for the purpose of commercial and industrial development. A new sewer facility has been constructed to handle projected growth. Finally, Utah’s major natural gas line (Kern River) and fiber-optic (Alltel) backbone both run directly through the city.
Infrastructure: Eagle Mountain
- Green and technology-driven!
- 4,000 acre feet of water available for commercial and industrial development
- State-of-the-art waste water treatment plant (1.2 MGD capacity)
- Utah’s main natural gas line runs directly through the city
- Fiber optic network
- Industrial and business parks in development (8,000 acres available for industrial/commercial development)
- Utah has 2nd lowest electricity rates in the Western states
- 4th lowest average industrial electricity cost in nation
- 7th lowest commercial electricity cost in nation
- Lowest natural gas costs in the nation (industrial and commercial costs)
- Revamped and expanded freeway and highway system have made Utah one of the most livable, convenient and safe places to live in the country (Forbes 2008)
- East-west I-80 route (NYC to San Francisco) and north-south I-15 route (Canada to Mexico) both run directly through Salt Lake City
- 1,400 miles of railroad track stretch throughout Utah, all lines converging in the Salt Lake City and Ogden metro areas