1. Be observant of anything that may be suspicious; strange cars in the neighborhood, suspicious people, etc.
2. Get to know your neighbors. Learn when they will be on vacation and pick up their mail and newspaper if needed. REMEMBER: Always make homes appear as if someone is at home.
3. Be responsible for 6-10 designated homes in your immediate area. Know who moves in and out. Report any changes to block coordinator.
4. Keep coordinator updated with any new information on residents in the area you represent. Be ready to enact phone tree if emergency arises.
5. Keep information easily accessible in case of emergency.